Thursday, April 3, 2008

Drunk Knitting


Well drunk knitting night wasn't the great success my friend and I hoped it would be. It turns out that John Barleycorn's is really too dark to knit. We need to find a brighter place with alcohol for knitting purposes. Research to do!

I'm currently knitting socks, a scarf, and Rich's vest. I need to knit snails for my niece Emma and something for her older sister (as well as re-knit the too small sweaters they got for Christmas).

Today nothing remarkable happened except I turned the ringer of the phone on in the master bedroom on and it rang at 7:30 this morning. I thought it might be Rich so I answered. But it was my boss telling me I needed to be in earlier than I thought. Yuck. I've been tired all day as a result. Caffeine didn't even work.

Tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments: